The Writer’s Pen Editing Services
We are Offering the most affordable book editing solution for authors
Our editors offer great value book editing, proofreading, and manuscript assessment services for authors.
Our editors edit manuscripts using the track changes function of Microsoft Word. This function allows you to move easily between changes and accept any or all of the modifications proposed by the editor. Suggestions and comments are shown in the margin and are easy to accept into your work.
We return two copies of your work—a track changes version and a clean copy with all the changes already incorporated.
Choose the editing service you need:
TWP Premium Editing
Ksh.0.4 per word
A more intensive structural edit to fine-tune language, flow of ideas, transition, tone, and style.
- Includes everything in the TWP Standard package plus:
- Correction of awkward constructions and suggestions to make sentences crisper and tighter by fixing redundancy.
- Review of key aspects of the manuscript—the narrative, vocabulary, structure, characterization, style, and development.
- Cut down on wordiness and tighten the language to create a more enjoyable read.
Ksh.0.30 per word
- Check for and correct errors in grammar, spelling, syntax, and punctuation.
- Check for technical consistency in spelling, capitalization, font usage, numerals, hyphenation, etc.
- Check for continuity errors and make sure that all loose ends are tied.
- Factual checks.
- Check for potential legal liability/if the content is libelous.
- Checks for inconsistency within the story. This includes character description, plot points, and setting.
- Check for language use.
Ksh.0.20 per word
- Check for quality before the book is published.
- Check and ensure there are no omissions or missing pages,
- Correct awkward word or page breaks.
- Correct inconsistent spelling, page numbering, or hyphenations.